Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome to Tout Toronto!

So here it is! My new blog!
First off, I want to thank all of you for taking the time to read my posts. All of your comments and messages are really what made me want to write and look for things to write about. In fact, it is what has lead me to the making of this blog.

I've always loved just taking the subway by myself and going to the city for no reason at all. There are so many incredible things to see and experience down there. It kind of makes you forget everything and you just lose yourself in the little streets and stores. It's the only place where I can be completely on my own and not feel alone.

So I decided that I'm going to share that with you in this blog. We will try to cover everything from museums to markets, concerts to churches, coffeeshops to Chinatown, bars on Bloor, sushi on Spadina, Yorkville, Yonge and everything in between. That's a lot and let's face it, I probably won't get to do it all. But this blog is not the Yellow Pages of Toronto. It's just a diary of a twentysomething who decides to spend weekends escaping on treasure hunts in the city. Friends are welcome. Actually, friends are strongly encouraged.

A little sidenote on my immigration issues. There is a good chance I won't be leaving next year. However, there is also a slim chance that I might. In either case, I think its time I got to know Toronto a little better.

So, enjoy! My post of my first weekend excursion will be coming soon! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment